Thursday, April 14, 2011

Zbiddy is for real

A few months ago I had very little experience with penny auctions. The only encounters I'd really had with auctions was through sites like eBay, which operate by a different model. Penny auctions like zbiddy are a different animal. There are no reserves, the items are never used, and the discounts are mouth-dropping. The challenge is that it's competitive. You have to be patient and persistent, but trust me - it pays off.

Two weeks ago I bought a bid pack on zbiddy and started bidding. At first I wasn't using any strategy at all, and I was spreading my bids out among various products. I quickly learned I needed to focus on the one thing I wanted, and make sure I picked a time when I'd be facing less competition. That's when zbiddy started to pay off. I won three out of four actions, and saved hundreds of dollars.

I'm continuing to develop strategies that can help people win on penny auction sites like zbiddy, so I figured I'd start a blog to share them. Every few days I'll post a new blog with some tips and ideas that have worked for me. Check back soon for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment